TreeWorks Chimes TRE415 Made in USA Student Wind Chime, Hand-Held Bar Chime with Cord Handle (VIDEO)
Free Shipping Included! TreeWorks Chimes TRE415 Made in USA Student Wind Chime, Hand-Held Bar Chime with Cord Handle (VIDEO) by TreeWorks Chimes at Score A Hockey Musical. MPN: TW-TRE415. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TreeWorks Chimes. In the summer of 1996, was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was
Features & Highlights
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS | Given its range, this model is perfect for performances when a brief chime effect is needed. As one of our smaller models, this chime is convenient and versatile, making it a great choice for beginners looking to add some shimmer to their music.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each TreeWorks Chimes product is made from Tennessee hardwood and locally sourced aluminum/titanium and is assembled in our workshop just north of Nashville, TN.
- A CHIME YOU CAN HOLD IN ONE HAND | This is our only chime suspended from a braided nylon cord and the only model that can be held in one hand. Our braided nylon cord handle is one of the strongest and most durable cords available and is designed to withstand the test of time.
- HAND-CRAFTED FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY | Long-lasting braided CordLoc is used to susped our 3/8" thick Aluminum/Titatnium alloy bars on a hand-finished Tennessee hardwood mantle. Unlike other brands, we always source our materials locally and reject the use of plastic ties to secure our bars to our mantles.
- DIMENSIONS | The TRE415 is 10 x 3 x 3 inches in dimension.
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 3 x 3 inches|