NS Design CR4 Electric 4-String Cello With Amber Finish
NS Design CR4 Electric 4-String Cello With Amber Finish by NS Design at Score A Hockey Musical. MPN: CENSDCR04/1T. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The solid-body NS Cello, designed by Ned Steinberger, is now available in this affordable NS Design CR4 Electric 4-String 4/4 Cello. This remarkable
Features & Highlights
- The CR4 Cello features the Polar bridge-mounted piezo pickup system. The Polar pickups can sense either vertical or lateral string vibration. Set in the vertical mode, plucked notes are remarkably even and sustained. In the lateral mode, the pickup has unparalleled sensitivity in the direction of the bow, with more attack when plucked. Attack and decay can be effectively controlled with the Polar pickup system.
- This beautiful 4-string cello is finished with a traditional amber stain and a polymer top coat. The solid ebony fingerboard is graduated for each string for ideal playing action. Cascading dot markers provide an attractive and precise reference for fingering/intonation.
- Supplied as standard equipment, the Tripod Stand provides stable support, with full height and tilt adjustment. The stand folds down to fit in the gig bag. The padded tubular gig bag is only 100 cm (40") long and 18 cm (7") in diameter, and weighs 4.6 kg (10 lbs) with the instrument and tripod stand. A storage area inside the gig bag has room for accessories. Fits in the overhead luggage compartment of most commercial aircraft.
- Length: 94 cm (37") - Width: 14 cm (5.5") - Thickness: 9.5 cm (3.75") - Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs.) - Scale Length: 69.5 cm (27.36"")
- The dual mode preamp allows the player to choose between two very distinct tone qualities. The first mode delivers the full frequency response of modern low impedance electronics, for a rich, full-blown "electric" sound. The second is balanced to produce the frequency response of the traditional cello, for a more "acoustic" sound. A threeway toggle switch allows the player to select the desired pickup and electronics options. Additional controls include volume and individual bass EQ & treble EQ.