Kaizer Trombone B Flat Bb Gold Lacquer TBNE-1000LQ
Free Shipping Included! Kaizer Trombone B Flat Bb Gold Lacquer TBNE-1000LQ by Kaizer at Score A Hockey Musical. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Simplified for Students Kaizer Student 1000 Series trombone is specially designed to be simple and easy to operate for student players. It embodies a
Simplified for Students
Kaizer Student 1000 Series trombone is specially designed to be simple and easy to operate for student players. It embodies a popular trombone setup with high quality solid yellow brass construction for enhanced sound quality, projection and control. The .5" (12.7 mm) bore, 8" (203 mm) bell, and silver plated 12C mouthpiece is standard to trombones at this level. It is the perfect instrument for school band and first time jazz players who's looking for a trombone that isn't overwhelming. Package also includes molded case, slide oil, polishing cloth and a pair of gloves.
Kaizer offers you the most reliable product and service your money can buy. Kaizer products comes from factories that produces reliable products for many other leading brands. We seek out original manufactures that produces quality instruments for popular brands, we put our private label on those same instruments, stripping away distributors, middle-men, dealers, sales people, gimmick and non-sense, leaving you with top quality and incredible value. Then we top it off with a unbeatable warranty offering you a peace of mind that is unparalleled.
Built to Last
Kaizer Student 1000 Series instruments are built to be tough. Made with high quality solid yellow brass for enhanced tonality and as well as durability comparing to any other types of materials. The tuning slides are coated with special compound to eliminate resistance and fight corrosion. The lacquered finish and color coating gives it flare while protects and strengthens the structural integrity of the instrument. The Kaizer 1000 Series Trumpet is built to withstand the severity and harshness it encounters in different types of environments and situations.
Features & Highlights
- .500" medium bore and 8" bell for a powerful sound. Includes molded hard case, slide oil and gloves.
- America's most popular trombone setup specially designed to be simple and easy to operate for students.
- Perfect weight distribution, perfectly balanced to reduce weight and fatigue. Slide coated with special formulated compound for smooth response and maximum intonation control.
- 45 DAY FREE TRIAL. Play it, test it for 45 days. If you don't like it, send it back and receive a full refund.
- Lifetime no-hassle warranty. If the instrument ever fails due to manufacturing defects, for as long as you own the instrument and have proof of purchase, we'll provide you with parts for free.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.8 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|