Whether you're practicing, recording in studio or performing on stage, the Cecilio electric cello outfit offers excellent functionality and style. It provides cellists of all levels with the ability to practice confidently without disturbing others. The outfit features a 1/8" output jack that allows you to connect to most guitar amps or PA systems (1/4" to 1/8" cable included), volume control, headphone jack for practice and a line-in jack for practice with a background track. This cello package includes a well-padded lightweight carrying soft case, a bow, rosin, aux cable, and headphones. Great for Student, Intermediate and Professional Cellist.
Features & Highlights
- Size 4/4 electric cello with hand-carved maple wood & pearl white varnish in style 2 (full size)
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and tailpiece with mother of pearl inlay and 4 detachable fine tuners
- Powered by a 9V Alkaline battery (included)
- Includes: well padded lightweight soft-case, bow, rosin, aux cable, & headphones
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
|Manufacturer:||Cecilio Musical Instruments|
|Publisher:||Cecilio Musical Instruments|
|Studio:||Cecilio Musical Instruments|
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||19 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||21 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.2 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cecilio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.