Enjoy the most for your money with the Bunnel Pupil Clearance Violin Outfit complete with all the essentials. This clearance violin offers you the sound and quality of the Bunnel series with extreme savings as a result of minor cosmetic imperfections that do not affect playability or sound in any way.
THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings to you. With each violin completely assembled and setup by professional luthiers in our Vancouver, Washington shop, we guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
Experience the Kennedy Violins Difference that has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
• Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fittings including fingerboard & pegs
• Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil-based satin finish (not a thick lacquer)
• Pre-strung with steel-core D'Addario Prelude Strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Inlaid ebony purfling
• Quality composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
• Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
• Durable, high-grade Brazilwood stick with great bounce and responsiveness
• Real Mongolian horse hair produces a smooth, clear, full tone
• Metal-mounted, high-grade ebony frog provides balanced weight
• Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
• Oblong case w/ straps, music pocket, accessory compartments & YKK zippers
• Kennedy Violins natural rosin
• High quality shoulder rest.